Gifted Family Travel – London 2017FOCUS ON HISTORY AND LITERATURE
July 09, 2017 - July 15, 2017
Join Michelle Weber, former president of the Massachusetts Association for Gifted Education and partner of Rhode Island Travel, on this tour of historical monuments, royal treasures, amazing museums, fantastic shopping, some of the world's most famous landmarks, an unrivaled theater scene, and beautiful parks—London has it all!
We will spend seven days in London with the chance to explore the city and some of the more famous cities surrounding it.
Included with your vacation:
• 6 nights at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge hotel.
• Full English breakfast daily.
• Three-course dinner at a traditional pub.
• Farewell dinner at a London restaurant.
• Ticket to a West End show.
• Guided sightseeing with headsets.
• Transportation by motor coach.
• Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels.
• Free Wi-Fi on motorcoach and in hotel lobby.
• Gratuities for guide and wait staff.
Airfare is not included.
|7/12/2017||Stratford-Upon-Avon + Oxford|
|7/13/2017||Stonehenge + Bath|
Per Person Pricing(Based on double occupancy)
|Accommodation Category||Type||Per Person|
|1 Adult + 1 Child||Available||$2,015|
|1 Adult + 2 Children||Waitlist|
A $250 non-refundable deposit, per person, is due at time of reservation.
$500 per person due on 2/1/2017.
$500 per person due on 3/1/2017.
$500 per person due on 4/1/2017.
Remaining balance due on 5/1/2017.